- finish the 14-1 worksheet #1-26 (we started in class:))
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 19 (sight words, long o pattern, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 14-Wednesday
- This week we will be discussing the 5 regions of Pennsylvania. At the end of the week, ask your child about EAR PA;)
- Use the orange Matter Study Guide #2 to study for the test next week
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday
- Report cards are coming home today.
- Monday, February 4–book exchange