- p. 667-668 #1-7
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 14 vocabulary test next week
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 19 (sight words, long o pattern, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 14-Thursday
- PA 5 regions and major cities quiz–(4-O Tuesday; 4-G Wednesday). Use map study guide(s) to prepare.
- PA Regions and Map Skills test next week–use orange study guide to prepare
- Use the orange Matter Study Guide #2 to study for the test Friday.
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday
- Since there was a snow day, we have this week’s lessons and band rehearsal on Thursday.
- Please return the signed report card envelope and the parent comment sheet (whether written on or not) by Friday. Thanks
- We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Thursday, February 14, with a valentine exchange. A pink sheet containing our class list has been sent home.
- Friday, February 15–book exchange