- p. 681-683 #1-21 odds
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 14 vocabulary test Tuesday
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 19 (sight words, long o pattern, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 15-Monday
- Winn Dixie TDA due tomorrow morning
- PA Regions and Map Skills test next week (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday)–use orange study guide and completed maps to prepare.
- Use the orange Matter Study Guide #2 to study for the test Friday.
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- School is now in session on Friday, February 15.
- TOMORROW, February 8th, Conestoga will celebrate FREAKY FRIDAY, this year’s high school musical, by having a spirit day, where kids dress like adults and adults dress like kids. This is the theme of the musical, which you won’t want to miss.
- Kids at Work Day will be on February 22. The guidance counselor’s blog has more information.
- Please return the signed report card envelope and the parent comment sheet (whether written on or not) by Friday. Thanks
- We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Thursday, February 14, with a valentine exchange. A pink sheet containing our class list has been sent home.
- Friday, February 15–book exchange
Posted in Uncategorized