- PSSA packet p. 1 #1-3 (NO calculator for #1 and you must show work)
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 14 vocabulary test Thursday
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 20 (sight words, long o pattern, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 15-Monday
- PA Regions and Map Skills test next week (4-O Tuesday; 4-G Wednesday)–use orange study guide and completed maps to prepare.
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- I will be out of school both Thursday and Friday–Mrs. Peifer is our substitute.
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates PTO Fundraiser information sheet and packet are in today’s Weekly Work Envelope. Order forms and money are due Monday, March 4.
- School is now in session on February 15, March 29, and April 18.
- Year Book on sale–$15–due by February 22.
- Kids at Work Day will be on February 22. The guidance counselor’s blog has more information.
- Please return the signed report card envelope and the parent comment sheet (whether written on or not) by Friday. Thanks
- We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Thursday, February 14, with a valentine exchange. A pink sheet containing our class list has been sent home.
- Wednesday, February 20–book exchange
- Music lesson and band practice with Miss Almoney–Friday, February 22