- Estimating Distances pg. 9 #1-9
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 14 vocabulary test Thursday
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 20 (sight words, long o pattern, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 15-Monday
- PA Regions and Map Skills test next week (4-O Tuesday; 4-G Wednesday)–use orange study guide and completed maps to prepare.
- Use the purple study guide to prepare for the Properties of Matter Quiz (4-O on Tuesday)
- Use the green half-sheet study guide to prepare for the Changing States of Matter Quiz (4-G next Wednesday; 4-O next Thursday)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- I will be out of school both Thursday and Friday–Mrs. Peifer is our substitute.
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates PTO Fundraiser order forms and money are due Monday, March 4.
- School is now in session on February 15, March 29, and April 18.
- Year Book on sale–$15–due by February 22.
- Kids at Work Day will be on February 22. The guidance counselor’s blog has more information.
- Wednesday, February 20–book exchange
- Music lesson and band practice with Miss Almoney–Friday, February 22