- p. 707-708 #1-20 evens (MUST SHOW FORMULA) & PSSA packet review-2 #1, 2, 3
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 13 vocabulary–test next week
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 21 (sight words, short o pattern, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 15-Tuesday
- PA Regions and Map Skills test (4-G tomorrow)–use orange study guide and completed maps to prepare.
- Use the green half-sheet study guide to prepare for the Changing States of Matter Quiz (4-O tomorrow)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- BoxTops due by this Friday, February 22
- Spring Photos–Tuesday, February 26.
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates PTO Fundraiser order forms and money are due Monday, March 4.
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Year Book on sale–$15–due by February 22.
- Kids at Work Day will be on February 22. Students are invited to wear clothing that represents careers they may be interested in exploring as an adult.
- Book exchange–fitting in this week.
- Music lesson and band practice with Miss Almoney–Monday, February 25