- Estimating Capacity wksh. pg. 10 #1-9 & PSSA packet review-2 #4, 5.
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 13 vocabulary–test next week
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 22 (sight words, short u words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 15-Wednesday
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Spring Photos–Tuesday, February 26.
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates PTO Fundraiser order forms and money are due Monday, March 4.
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Monday, February 25.
- Music lesson and band practice with Miss Almoney–Monday, February 25