- PSSA Review-4 #4 & 5
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 23 (sight words, long u words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 16-Wednesday
- Use the green, half-sheet Physical/Chemical Change Study Guide & the cut and paste category paper from class to prepare for the quiz next week (4-G on Monday; 4-O on Tuesday)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- As you can imagine, we are LOW on tissues. We would appreciate any donations you can send in. Thanks in advance:)
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates PTO Fundraiser order forms and money are due Monday, March 4.
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Tuesday, March 5.
- Good News Club–Tuesday, March 5
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Thursday, March 7