- PSSA Review-6 #4 & 5 and Estimating Distance (metric) #1-9
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 23 (sight words, long u words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 17-Tuesday
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- TOMORROW IS KINDNESS DAY! Students can wear a kindness t-shirt or red or pink or something with hearts. 🙂
- As you can imagine, we are LOW on tissues. We would appreciate any donations you can send in. Thanks in advance:)
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Friday, March 15.