- PSSA Review-7 #1-3 and p. 805-806 #1-12 evens
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 23 vocabulary test–next Tuesday
- Finish the unit 4 TDA 2-column notes and good copy if you didn’t finish in class. It is due tomorrow morning.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 24 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 17-Thursday
- Five-point quiz on the 3 branches of PA Government (4-O Tuesday; 4-G Wednesday)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- We are on our LAST box of tissues. We would greatly appreciate any donations you can send in. Thanks in advance:)
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Friday, March 15.