- PSSA Review-8 #1-3 and metric mass wksh. #1-5
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 23 vocabulary test–Tuesday
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 24 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 18-Tuesday
- 10-point quiz on the 3 branches of PA Government next week (use all study guides you have been given to prepare).
- Use the Science Study Guide to prepare for the short quiz on energy and magnets next week (Wed. 4-G; next Thurs. 4-O)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- We are on our LAST box of tissues! We would greatly appreciate any donations you can send in. Thanks in advance:)
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Friday, March 15.