- p. 850 #3-7 and PSSA (new packet) p. 5 & 6 #7-10
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 25 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 18-Thursday
- Know the difference between capital (city) and capitol (building)
- Use the Science Study Guide to prepare for the short quiz on energy and magnets (Wed. 4-G; Thurs. 4-O)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- We are on our LAST box of tissues! We would greatly appreciate any donations you can send in. Thanks in advance:)
- To add to the March Madness and celebrate the first day of spring–staff and students are wearing NEON colors on TOMORROW!
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Wednesday, March 27.
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga