- p. 859 #16, 17,18, 20 and PSSA p. 8 #14-16
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 3 vocabulary test–next week
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 25 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 19-Tuesday
- Know the difference between capital (city) and capitol (building)
- Yesterday 4-O took a video tour of our state capitol building and today 4-G will do the same. If you /were/are absent on these days, see address below:
- Use the Science Study Guide to prepare for the short quiz on energy and magnets (Wed. 4-G; Thurs. 4-O)
- Early Dismissal (1:30 pm)–Friday
- End of MP 3–March 26
- Talent Show in cafeteria this Friday at 9:15 am
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Tissue donations would be greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance:)
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Wednesday, March 27.
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga