- p. 884 #2-8 AND PSSA p. 911 #22-23
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Lesson 3 vocabulary test–Wednesday
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 26 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 19-Wednesday
- Know the difference between capital (city) and capitol (building)
- End of MP 3–March 26
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Tissue donations would be greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance:)
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, May 24.
- Book exchange–Wednesday, March 27.
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga