- p. 909-910 #1-9 odds AND PSSA p. 19-20 #37-40
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 27 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 20-Tuesday
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Tissue donations would be greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance:)
- Mrs. Beth Horst is starting a garden club for 4th and 5th graders. The cost is ten dollars a child because most of the costs are covered by a grant from the Education Foundation. It will be Tuesdays starting April 30th and running until May 28th from 3:30-5. There are only 15 slots. Applications are accepted on a first come; first serve basis (interested students were given an application today).
- Spring Book Fair–April 2-4
- Report cards sent home–April 8
- Book exchange–Monday, April 8
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga