- p. 923-924 #1-9 odds AND PSSA p. 23-24 #45-48
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 27 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 20-Thursday
- PA Government study guide given (4-O today; 4-G tomorrow). Unit test (4-O Monday, April 8; 4-G Tuesday, April 9). Students can use ALL materials to prepare for test.
- Use the one-page, green Electricity Study Guide #1 to prepare for the science quiz (4-G on April 8th; 4-O on April 9th)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Tissue donations would be greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance:)
- ***A permission form for students who are a part of my after-school math tutoring group was sent home today. Please sign and return asap (either way). Thanks:)
- Students who see Mrs. Finger were given information papers on Friday. Please sign and return the blue form as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Mrs. Beth Horst is starting a garden club for 4th and 5th graders. The cost is ten dollars a child because most of the costs are covered by a grant from the Education Foundation. It will be Tuesdays starting April 30th and running until May 28th from 3:30-5. There are only 15 slots. Applications are accepted on a first come; first serve basis (interested students were given an application today).
- No 4th grade music lessons with Ms. Almoney on April 10
Next music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, April 24
- Spring Book Fair (April 2-4) – It’s buy one get one free! An information paper about a new digital payment option was sent home yesterday.
- Report cards sent home–April 8
- Book exchange–Monday, April 8
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga