- p. 935-936 #1-12 evens AND PSSA p. 27-28 #52-54
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Study lesson 4 vocabulary list–test next week
- Students must finish their good copy for the “Danitra Brown” TDA if they didn’t finish in class.
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 27 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- DLR 21-Tuesday
- Students have chosen their Wax Museum biographies! A note-taking sheet was given and explained to students today. Their chapter book and note-taking sheet need to be completed (some information may not be available in their book) by the morning of April 23 (Tuesday). The Wax Museum event will be held May 17.
- PA Government test (4-O Monday, April 8; 4-G Tuesday, April 9). Students can use ALL materials to prepare for test, as well as the green study guide.
- Use the one-page, green Electricity Study Guide #1 to prepare for the science quiz (4-G on April 8th; 4-O on April 9th)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- No 4th grade music lessons with Ms. Almoney on April 10
Next music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, April 24
- Report cards sent home–April 8
- Book exchange–Monday, April 8
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga