- Optional: students were given a challenge Order of Operations sheet (#1-10)
- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PEER MENTORING: Under my supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. I encourage student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- read for pleasure
- Due to PSSA testing, spelling is suspended for two weeks.
- DLR 22-Monday
- Students have chosen their Wax Museum biographies! A note-taking sheet was given and explained to students today. Their chapter book and note-taking sheet need to be completed (some information may not be available in their book) by the morning of April 23 (Tuesday). The Wax Museum event will be held May 17. More news to following at a later date.
- Our kick off our new unit of study, the USA regions, we watched the following video–enjoy the tour:)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- We have applications for any student who would like a library card . The library will deliver the cards to Conestoga and then we will make sure students receive them before summer. Completed applications are due to the office by April 30.
- Wax Museum–Friday, May 17 (showings: 10:30-11:00 am & 2:00-2:30 pm)
- Recess Running Club (Tuesday and Thursday)–begins April 16 through May 7.
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, April 24
- Book exchange–Thursday, May 2
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga