- practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- read for pleasure
- Due to PSSA testing, spelling is suspended for two weeks.
- DLR 22-Monday
- The completed Wax Museum outline paper is due this Friday. The outline is to be life highlights and written in first person. Students are to use their chapter book, additional information sheet(s) I gave them, as well as any internet searches needed to complete this assignment. The Wax Museum event will be held May 17 with two showings: 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30.
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- In today’s WWE is a peach-colored field trip information sheet. If you are volunteering to be a chaperone, please complete the lower portion and send it by Friday.Thanks
- We have applications for any student who would like a library card . The library will deliver the cards to Conestoga and then we will make sure students receive them before summer. Completed applications are due to the office by April 30.
- Math PSSA testing is tomorrow and Thursday. Getting enough sleep the night before, eating a good breakfast, and arriving at school on time are important to help your child be at his/her best. Students are permitted gum and hard candy during testing. Please do not send any unnecessary electronics. We appreciate your support as we prepare for these tests.
- Wax Museum–Friday, May 17 (showings: 10:30-11:00 am & 2:00-2:30 pm)
- Recess Running Club (Tuesday and Thursday)–begins April 16 through May 7.
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, April 24
- Book exchange–Thursday, May 2
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga