- If your child sees Mrs. Finger for a reading group, an orange survey paper for parents was sent home in the homework folder this week. Mrs. Finger would appreciate it if you would fill it in and return it as soon as possible. Thank you!
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 30 (sight words, r-controlled vowel words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- The speech in its entirety should be memorized by TOMORROW.
- The dress rehearsal for the Wax Museum will be Tuesday, May 14. The students will dress in their costumes and present their speeches to the class—they will be graded (speech presentation, costume/props, and written speech). To create a costume, items borrowed or found around the house can be used. Good Will at Kendig Square is also a good resource if need be. Wax Museum event will be held May 17 with two showings: 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30.
- Students received a half sheet U.S. study guide –quiz (4-O Monday, 4-G Tuesday). Students also have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states. There will be a quiz in the near future–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital:)
- Students should use the 2-page green study guide to prepare for the Animal Adaptations Test next week (4-G on Wednesday; 4-O on Thursday)
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Early Dismissal–Friday (1:30 pm)
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- Please complete the Penn Manor field trip permission paper and return by Friday, May 10.
- An information sheet about the 4th grade Personal Safety Program was sent home in the WWE. Mrs. Juba will present the program on Monday, May 20, from 2:45 -3:15. If parents have any questions or would like to attend the program, please contact Mrs. Juba (our counselor) by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 17th.
- Wax Museum–Friday, May 17 (showings: 10:30-11:00 am & 2:00-2:30 pm)
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Thursday, May 16
- Book return–May 14