- Lesson 6 Reteach (5th grade) #1-6
- If your child sees Mrs. Finger for a reading group, an orange survey paper for parents was sent home in the homework folder this week. Mrs. Finger would appreciate it if you would fill it in and return it as soon as possible. Thank you!
- read for pleasure
- Lesson 31 (sight words, oo/ew words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- Wax Museum event will be held May 17 with two showings: 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30. If you want to take your child home following the afternoon showing, please send in a note stating as such by Friday.
- Students have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states to use as a study guide for a quiz next week–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital:)
- FYI: we are asking students NOT to wear any scented perfumes or colognes due to student/teacher allergies. Thank you
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- Book orders in today’s WWE–due Friday
- Field trip cafeteria-packed lunch slip (due this Friday, if wanted).
- End of Year PTO picnic–Thursday, May 23 (6-8:00pm)
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- Mrs. Juba will present the Personal Safety program on Monday, May 20, from 2:45 -3:15. If parents have any questions or would like to attend the program, please contact Mrs. Juba (our counselor) by phone or email email@example.com by Friday the 17th.
- Wax Museum–Friday, May 17 (showings: 10:30-11:00 am & 2:00-2:30 pm)
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, May 29
- Book return–May 24