- Lesson 6 Reteach (5th grade) #1-6
- read for pleasure
- If we have nice weather in the next two weeks, we may go outside a few times for Daily Read. If students want to, they may bring in a towel to sit on.
- Lesson 32 (sight words, oo words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- If you did not complete your “I Used To Be” poem, please finish.
- Students have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states to use as a study guide for a quiz next week–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital:)
- FYI: we are asking students NOT to wear any scented perfumes or colognes due to student/teacher allergies. Thank you
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- End of Year PTO picnic–Thursday, May 23 (6-8:00pm)
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- Mrs. Juba will present the Personal Safety program on Monday, May 20, from 2:45 -3:15. If parents have any questions or would like to attend the program, please contact Mrs. Juba (our counselor) by phone or email email@example.com by Friday the 17th.
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, May 29
- Book return–May 24