- No homework
- read for pleasure
- If we have nice weather in the next two weeks, we may go outside a few times for Daily Read. If students want to, they may bring in a towel to sit on.
- Lesson 32 (sight words, oo words, academic vocabulary)–test Friday and worksheet due by Friday.
- Students have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states to use as a study guide for a quiz (4-G Friday)–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital.
- FYI: we are asking students NOT to wear any scented perfumes or colognes due to student/teacher allergies. Thank you
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- End of Year PTO picnic–Thursday, May 23 (6-8:00pm)
- School is in-session–Friday, May 24
- No school Monday, May 27 (Memorial Day)
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- Book return–May 24
- Field trip (Indian Echo Caverns) — Wednesday, May 29
- 6th grade carnival–June 3 & 4–bring your nickels, dimes, and quarters. All proceeds support Water For South Sudan.