- No homework
- read for pleasure
- If we have nice weather in the next two weeks, we may go outside a few times for Daily Read. If students want to, they may bring in a towel to sit on.
- FYI: we are asking students NOT to wear any scented perfumes or colognes due to student/teacher allergies. Thank you
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- Field trip (Indian Echo Caverns) — TOMORROW! Please read the purple half sheet in today’s WWE for information and reminders:)
- 6th grade carnival–June 3 & 4–bring your nickels, dimes, and quarters. All proceeds support Water For South Sudan.