- No homework
- read for pleasure
- If we have nice weather in the next two weeks, we may go outside a few times for Daily Read. If students want to, they may bring in a towel to sit on.
- A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR FIELD TRIP PARENT VOLUNTEERS–a great time was had by all at Indian Echo Caverns!
- FYI: we are asking students NOT to wear any scented perfumes or colognes due to student/teacher allergies. Thank you
- WWE (weekly work envelope) and blue report must be signed and returned by Friday.
- If students borrowed books from the 4th grade classrooms, they should return them this week. Thanks!
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- 6th grade carnival–June 3 & 4–bring your nickels, dimes, and quarters. All proceeds support Water For South Sudan–students were given a pink half sheet today with a more detailed explanation.
- Last day of school–Wednesday, June 5 (dismissal for students 11:30 a.m./no breakfast or lunch).
Posted in Uncategorized