Math: p. 15-16 #1-13 and #16 highly recommended to attempt;)
Reading: The summer reading calendar is to be handed in to me by the end of August.
- Today, you will find a classroom information sheet in your child’s blue homework folder.
- Complete and return the Absentee Helper half sheet, the internet half sheet, and the 2-sided Contact Verification form as soon as possible-thanks.
- Today students had fun sharing yours/their life “attitude” examples; as well as, how well you know your child using the fortune teller we made yesterday;)
- Attention 4th grade students and parents: If you are interested in learning more about the Penn Manor Instrumental Music Program, then please read PM Elementary Instrumental Music blog and specifically Beginner Information. Here is the link to the online registration form. Registrations will be accepted through August 31. Lessons will begin as soon as schedules can be developed and shared with families and teachers at each school. Please contact your child’s classroom music teacher or Ms. Almoney with questions. (All 4th graders will receive the “Do you want to play an instrument?” paper which includes instructions for those who do not have internet access.)
- 8/28 – Meet the Teacher Night, Wednesday 4:00 to 6:00
- 8/29 – 1:30 early dismissal- Thursday (AM kdg. attends & has lunch at school)
- 8/30 – No School-Friday
- 9/2– No School (Labor Day)-Monday