- p. 27-28 #1-15 odds only
- The summer reading calendar is to be handed in to me by the end of August.
- Read for pleasure.
- The students’ WWE (weekly work envelope) is coming home today. Inside you will find all work and informational sheets from the previous week. Today, you will also find a homework/discipline plan sheet with a sample blue report attached explaining our classroom plan. Please read, discuss, sign, and return the bottom slip. A student blue report will be in each week’s WWE (excluding this week). All papers stay home and your child has until Friday to return the signed envelope and signed blue report back to school.
- Complete and return the Absentee Helper half sheet, the internet half sheet, and the 2-sided Contact Verification form as soon as possible-thanks.
- Attention 4th grade students and parents: If you are interested in learning more about the Penn Manor Instrumental Music Program, then please read PM Elementary Instrumental Music blog and specifically Beginner Information. Here is the link to the online registration form. Registrations will be accepted through August 31. Lessons will begin as soon as schedules can be developed and shared with families and teachers at each school. Please contact your child’s classroom music teacher or Ms. Almoney with questions. (All 4th graders will receive the “Do you want to play an instrument?” paper which includes instructions for those who do not have internet access.)
- 8/28 – Meet the Teacher Night, Wednesday 4:00 to 6:00
- 8/29 – 1:30 early dismissal- Thursday (AM kdg. attends & has lunch at school)
- 8/30 – No School-Friday
- 9/2– No School (Labor Day)-Monday