- p. 33-34 #1-10 evens only
- The summer reading calendar is to be handed in to me by the end of this week.
- Read for pleasure.
- Yesterday we discussed ALLITERATION, a type of figurative language.
- Our first unit of study is Pennsylvania Native Americans
- Students have until Thursday to return the signed WWE (weekly work envelope)
- Students had their first experience today with their brand-new Chrome Books!
- Please return the signed Homework/Discipline Plan slip by Thursday.
- Complete and return the Absentee Helper half sheet, the internet half sheet, and the 2-sided Contact Verification form as soon as possible-thanks.
- Attention 4th grade students and parents: If you are interested in learning more about the Penn Manor Instrumental Music Program, then please read PM Elementary Instrumental Music blog and specifically Beginner Information. Here is the link to the online registration form. Registrations will be accepted through August 31. Lessons will begin as soon as schedules can be developed and shared with families and teachers at each school. Please contact your child’s classroom music teacher or Ms. Almoney with questions. (All 4th graders will receive the “Do you want to play an instrument?” paper which includes instructions for those who do not have internet access.)
- 8/28 – Meet the Teacher Night, TOMORROW 4:00 to 6:00
- 8/29 – 1:30 early dismissal- Thursday (AM kdg. attends & has lunch at school)
- 8/30 – No School-Friday
- 9/2– No School (Labor Day)-Monday