- p. 41 #2, 4, 6 only
- *Practice words to “We Will Round (Rock) You”–Find the place, look next door, 5 or more you raise the score, 4 or less, you let it rest, look to the right, put zeros in sight–We will, we will, round you.
- Read for pleasure
- Study for next week’s Lesson 2 vocabulary test
- Our first unit of study is Pennsylvania Native Americans
- Please return the signed Homework/Discipline Plan slip ASAP (it was the sheet with the attached SAMPLE blue report). Thanks🙂
- 8/29 – 1:30 early dismissal- today (AM kdg. attends & has lunch at school)
- 8/30 – No School-Friday
- 9/2– No School (Labor Day)-Monday
- FYI: I am highly sensitive to scents, especially ALL perfumes/colognes (immediate headache). I would appreciate students refraining from use–thanks:) The students are aware.
- Our classroom has large headphones students can use with their new Chrome Books (laptop), but since most students feel more comfortable using ear buds, they are welcome to bring those in.