- pp 71-72 #1-18 odds only
- Chapter 1 test is in today’s WWE
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kt0ecu_jk Here is the video for “We Will Round (Rock) You” -happy practicing:) Fourth grade will be performing this at our September 18 all-school assembly (props can include sunglasses and ballcaps;))
- Read for pleasure
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Fridays (or last day of the school week) .
- Students are to use their completed PA map that shows the location of each tribe and indicates to which nation they belonged (Iroquois or Algonquian) as their study guide for a 10 point quiz next week (4G-Tuesday). We have reviewed this at the top of each social studies class:)
- Use the monarch butterfly’s four stages of complete metamorphosis study guide to prepare for Tuesday’s quiz.
- PTO meeting September 12 (Thursday) from 6:45-7:45 in the Commons
- Our class will be doing a garden activity with Mrs. Horst this Thursday, September 12, from 9:05-9:35. We could use some parent volunteers. If you would like to sign up, please go to this link: Sign up to help in the garden
- Please return the signed Homework/Discipline Plan slip ASAP (it was the sheet with the attached SAMPLE blue report). Thanks
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report by this Friday.
- Our classroom has large headphones students can use with their new Chrome Books (laptop), but since most students feel more comfortable using ear buds, they are welcome to bring those in.