- Spiral Review #1-8
- Xtra Math (under School Links on blog (right side) sign in with: janet.ochs @pennmanor.net and your Xtra math student PIN #)
- Prodigy (under School Links on blog (right side)) Class codes (if you are having trouble getting on) Blue–053F1C; Gold–250842
- Read for pleasure
- DLR (Daily Language Review) 4-Tuesday
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). This week is Lesson 5.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- Our unit of study is William Penn
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report by this Friday.
- 10/10 – PTO meeting 6:45 pm in the Commons
- 10/11 – Penn Manor Pink Out Day
- 10/14 – no school – Columbus Day
- October 15-18 – Spirit Week
- 10/15 – Patriotic Day – wear red, white & blue
- 10/16 – Tacky/Mismatch Day
- 10/17 – Grade Level Day – K wears purple, 1st blue, 2nd light blue, 3rd green, 4th yellow, 5th orange, 6th red, everyone else navy
- 10/18 – School Colors – wear blue & gold or Spirit Wear
- 10/17 – 2:50 – Kids’ Heart Challenge Assembly