- Spiral Review (2nd side) #9-15 *You MUST show strategies and work
- Xtra Math (under School Links on blog (right side) sign in with: janet.ochs @pennmanor.net and your Xtra math student PIN #)
- Prodigy (under School Links on blog (right side)) Class codes (if you are having trouble getting on) Blue–053F1C; Gold–250842
- Read for pleasure
- DLR (Daily Language Review) 4-Tuesday
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). This week is Lesson 5.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- Our unit of study is William Penn
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report by this Friday.
- Friday 4-O will be in the garden from 11:10-11:40. Please dress for the garden & the weather. 🙂 If parents would be able to volunteer to help, this is the link for the sign-up: Fall Garden Volunteers
- Today, students attended an assembly where William Penn discussed a bit of Pennsylvania history and focused on one of our natural resources, our forests. Students then visited the “PA Woodmobile” and learned about products made from wood, as well as, invasive species that are currently threatening our forests. Ask your student what they learned today:)
- 10/10 – PTO meeting 6:45 pm in the Commons
- 10/11 – Penn Manor Pink Out Day
- 10/14 – no school – Columbus Day
- October 15-18 – Spirit Week
- 10/15 – Patriotic Day – wear red, white & blue
- 10/16 – Tacky/Mismatch Day
- 10/17 – Grade Level Day – K wears purple, 1st blue, 2nd light blue, 3rd green, 4th yellow, 5th orange, 6th red, everyone else navy
- 10/18 – School Colors – wear blue & gold or Spirit Wear
- 10/17 – 2:50 – Kids’ Heart Challenge Assembly