- Five (5) question review sheet (ch1-ch 5)–show work
- Several weeks ago, students were given a laminated multiplication chart to keep. If they lose their chart, they can replace it by downloading one from home. Students can borrow one from me, but it will be a lost responsibility star.
- Lesson 27 vocabulary test will be next Tuesday, November 12.
- Read for pleasure
- DLR (Daily Language Review) 5-Thursday
- Students will NOT have a spelling list this week due to three days of early dismissal (parent/teacher conferences)
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). This week isNO lesson.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- The William Penn test will be next week (4-O Wednesday, Nov. 13; 4-G Thursday, Nov. 14). Use the completed study guide for preparation.
- Picture retake day is Tuesday, November 12.
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report that are distributed on Mondays by Friday of the same week.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Nov. 18 (Remember your instrument and book)
- PTO Book Fair–Wednesday, Nov. 7 (9am-5pm); Thursday, Nov. 8 (9am-1pm)
- Early dismissal (1:30 pm)–Nov. 6-Wednesday, Nov. 7-Thursday, and Nov. 8-Friday–P/T conferences
- Every year Penn Manor School District assists families in need with Thanksgiving meals. We will be collecting between November 4th and Friday, November 15th (4th grade–canned sweet potatoes).