- p. 339-340 #1-13 odds only (remember to box the basic division fact)
- #14 on page 338–challenge (optional)
- Several weeks ago, students were given a laminated multiplication chart to keep. If they lose their chart, they can replace it by downloading one from home. Students can borrow one from me, but it will be a lost responsibility star.
- Lesson 27 vocabulary test will be next Tuesday, November 12.
- Read for pleasure
- “Be Smart Online” TDA–if not handed in, the rewrite is due by Friday morning (this is a graded piece).
- DLR (Daily Language Review) 5-Thursday
- Students will NOT have a spelling list this week due to three days of early dismissal (parent/teacher conferences), but will receive the new list this Friday.
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). This week isNO lesson.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- The William Penn test will be next week (4-O Wednesday, Nov. 13; 4-G Thursday, Nov. 14). Use the completed study guide for preparation.
- Bingo board completed by review day (4-O Monday; 4-G Tuesday).
- The students have a one-page, green study guide to prepare for the Properties of Matter Quiz next week. (4-G on Mon., Nov. 11 & 4-O on Tues., Nov. 12)
- Picture retake day is Tuesday, November 12.
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report that are distributed on Mondays by Friday of the same week.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Nov. 18 (Remember your instrument and book)
- Early dismissal (1:30 pm)–Nov. 7-Thursday, and Nov. 8-Friday–P/T conferences
- If your child is permitted to take their Chromebook home, remember to sign and return the permission form your received at the P/T conference.
- Every year Penn Manor School District assists families in need with Thanksgiving meals. We will be collecting between November 4th and Friday, November 15th (4th grade–canned sweet potatoes).