- Today in class, Ss freed 10 turkeys by completing an escape box/room multiplication activity! Excellent work!
- Read for pleasure
- DLR (Daily Language Review) 7-Wednesday
- What Not To Wear TDA–completed rough draft due Tuesday
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 11 word list and worksheet. The test will be Friday, December 6.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- Use the green half-sheet study guide to prepare for the quiz on the scientific method next week. (4-G on Thurs., Dec. 5 and 4-O on Fri., Dec. 6)
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report that are distributed on Mondays by Friday of the same week.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Dec. 16 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- Recess Running Club–Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Early Dismissal (1:30 pm)–Wednesday, November 27
- Thanksgiving Break–November 28, 29, and December 2
- Supporting Penn Manor families during the holiday season: 4th grade — BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO. Collecting between Tuesday, December 3– Wednesday, December 11. A blue comprehensive half sheet is in today’s WWE with more information.
- Santa Shoppe–Friday, December 6; 6-8 pm.
- An Early American Candlelight Christmas event at the Conestoga Historical Society–Saturday, December 14, between 5-9 p.m.