- p. 536 #1-3 –YOU MUST SHOW WORK (calculators are permitted)
- Read for pleasure
- Use the list to study for the Lesson 12 Vocabulary Test on Friday
- DLR 10-Thursday
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 14 word list and worksheet. The test will be Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- Landform/5 Themes of Geography test–4-G Friday. Use corrected landform quiz, yellow overview 5 Themes sheet, and any in-class activity sheets as your study guides. Check out the landform memory game: Mr. Polum’s Landform Game – Match The Memory
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report that are distributed on Mondays by Friday of the same week.
- WE ARE OUT OF TISSUES! Any donations would be appreciated–thanks:)
- Girl Scout Troop 70146 is collecting donations for Lancaster County Pet Pantry. Some Items include: old towels, cat and dog food (any size or brand), distilled water, clorox wipes only, paper towels, detergent, Ziplock gallon bags. For a more detailed list, check out the Conestoga blog (under school links). Donations are needed by January 10.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, February 3 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- January 9–PTO meeting in the Commons at 6:45 p.m.
- January 10–End of MP 2 –-Please check under the Cycle Day Special tab above to see the changes for MP 3 & 4: (PE will be Day A and Tech will be Day C)
- January 13–No school (teacher in-service)
- January 17 (Friday)–Conestoga wear Flannel Day!
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 27–report card distribution
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show