- p. 541-542 #1-7 –YOU MUST SHOW WORK
- Read for pleasure
- DLR 10-Thursday
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 15 word list and worksheet. The test will be Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- We are doing experiments and learning about static electricity.
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report that are distributed on Mondays by Friday of the same week.
- WE ARE OUT OF TISSUES! Any donations would be appreciated–thanks:)
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, February 3 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- January 10–End of MP 2 –-Please check under the Cycle Day Specials tab above to see the changes for MP 3 & 4: (PE will be Day A and Tech will be Day C). Our class has PE this coming Tuesday.
- January 13–No school (teacher in-service)
- January 17 (Friday)–Conestoga wear Flannel Shirt Day!
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 24–Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Tuesday, January 21
- January 27–report card distribution
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show