- Use your corrected practice test to prepare for tomorrow’s chapter 10 test.
- FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in my room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join us.
- Read for pleasure
- Study lesson 14 vocabulary for a test Tuesday– students may go to their reading group in Google Classroom and do the practice for the Lesson 14 Vocabulary.
- DLR 13-Wednesday & Thursday–due Thursday
- Ss are to finish making the corrections on their Because of Winn-Dixie TDA two-column notes, if not done in class today. Tomorrow, students will transfer their completed two-column notes onto the final sheet. This is a graded piece.
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 19 word list and worksheet. The test will be NEXT Friday, February 21.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- Ss received their PA map and region’s study guide (blue). The test is next week.
- We are learning about the sun, moon, and earth and the terms rotation and revolution.
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report that are distributed on Mondays by Friday of the same week.
- FYI: I will be out Thursday and Friday of this week. Our substitute will be Mrs. Sandra Peifer.
- We will have a valentine exchange at the end of the day Friday, February 14.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 2 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Wednesday, February 12
- Thursday, February 13–4th-grade District Math Bowl (Pequea-1:30pm)
- Thursday, February 13–PTO meeting (6:45pm in Commons)
- Monday, February 17–President’s Day (NO school)
- Friday, February 21–Yearbooks orders are due (form coming home in Monday’s WWE)
- Friday, February 21–Kids At Work Day-a green information sheet is in today’s WWE
- HS production of The Wizard Of Oz: February 28 and 29 & March 6 and 7