- no homework
- District benchmark will be administered Thursday and Friday
- FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in my room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join us.
- Read for pleasure
- DLR 13-Wednesday & Thursday–due Thursday
- We are learning about Helping Verbs-all 23! Have your child perform our song for you:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2JWKY63K0&list=RD-F2JWKY63K0&start_radio=1
- Today in class, students worked on transferring their 2-column notes for their Because of Winn-Dixie TDA to their final copy. If not completed, students are to finish for homework. It is due tomorrow morning, along with their 2-column notes.
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 19 word list and worksheet. The test will be NEXT Friday, February 21.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- PA map and regions test (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday). Use the blue study guide to prepare. Students can go into Google Classroom/Social Studies to take a Quizizz test to also prepare:)
- Students should use the green Earth-Sun-Moon Study Guide to prepare for the test next week. (4-G on Wed., Feb. 19 & 4-O on Thurs., Feb. 20)
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report, that are both distributed on Mondays, by Friday of the same week.
- FYI: I will be out Thursday and Friday of this week. Our substitute will be Mrs. Sandra Peifer.
- We will have a valentine exchange at the end of the day Friday, February 14.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 2 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Wednesday, February 12
- Thursday, February 13–4th-grade District Math Bowl (Pequea-1:30pm–GO TEAM!
- Thursday, February 13–PTO meeting (6:45pm in Commons)
- Monday, February 17–President’s Day (NO school)
- Friday, February 21–Yearbooks orders are due
- Friday, February 21–Kids At Work Day-a green information sheet was sent home
- HS production of The Wizard Of Oz: February 28 and 29 & March 6 and 7
- Friday, March 6–Conestoga Talent Show (1:45 pm)