- no homework
- CONGRATS to our 2nd place math bowl team: Will, Ashlynn, Sawyer, and Kaleb!
- FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in my room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join us.
- Read for pleasure
- Study the lesson 13 vocabulary for the test next Friday.
- We are learning about Helping Verbs-all 23! Have your child perform our song for you:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2JWKY63K0&list=RD-F2JWKY63K0&start_radio=1
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 19 word list and worksheet. The test will be NEXT Friday, February 21.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- PA map and regions test (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday). Use the blue study guide to prepare. Students can go into Google Classroom/Social Studies to take a Quizizz test to also prepare:)
- Students should use the green Earth-Sun-Moon Study Guide to prepare for the test next week. (4-G on Wed., Feb. 19 & 4-O on Thurs., Feb. 20)
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report, that are both distributed on Mondays, by Friday of the same week.
- Today students were given a district letter about the upcoming puberty presentation. Please read it, and you may contact the school nurse if you have any questions. The letter is in your child’s blue homework folder today.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 2 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Tuesday, February 25
- Monday, February 17–President’s Day (NO school)
- Friday, February 21–Yearbooks orders are due
- Friday, February 21–Kids At Work Day-a green information sheet was sent home
- HS production of The Wizard Of Oz: February 28 and 29 & March 6 and 7
- Friday, March 6–Conestoga Talent Show (1:45 pm)