- Estimating distances worksheet #1-9 (reverse side of in-class worksheet).
- PSSA packet: #1 (Students MUST show work and may use a calculator)
- CONGRATS to our 2nd place math bowl team: Will, Ashlynn, Sawyer, and Kaleb!
- FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in my room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join us.
- Read for pleasure
- Study the lesson 13 vocabulary for the test Friday.
- DLR 14-Monday
- The Stranger TDA–due no later than Friday. Ss are working on this in class.
- The completed 2-sided worksheet is due Friday and the test will be administered Friday (or last day of the school week). *Students have received the week 19 word list and worksheet. The test will be NEXT Friday, February 21.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- If a student earns a D or F, parents must sign the test and students return it to me the following day.
- PA map and regions test (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday). Use the blue study guide to prepare. Students can go into Google Classroom/Social Studies to take a Quizizz test to also prepare:)
- Students should use the green Earth-Sun-Moon Study Guide to prepare for the test next week. (4-G on Wed., Feb. 19 & 4-O on Thurs., Feb. 20)
- Students may go to Google Classroom Science and do Quizizz Earth/Sun/Moon to practice for the test 🙂
- Please sign and return the WWE and blue report, that are both distributed on Mondays, by Friday of the same week.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 2 (Remember your instrument and book)
- FYI: If students take their Chromebooks home, they MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Tuesday, February 25
- Friday, February 21–Yearbooks orders are due
- Friday, February 21–Kids At Work Day-a green information sheet was sent home
- HS production of The Wizard Of Oz: February 28 and 29 & March 6 and 7
- Friday, March 6–Conestoga Talent Show (1:45 pm)