- Tuesday, May 26–this week’s assignments are posted in Google Classroom. There is NO writing assignment this week.
- Tuesday, May 26–student belongings pick-up-see details below (Mrs. Graham and I will be at the school from 4 p.m.-5 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 27–Meet the 5th-grade teachers at the beginning of our weekly Google Meet starting at 11 a.m. (access on social studies Google Classroom) 🙂
- Friday, May 29–last day of school
Mrs. Baker posted this on the Conestoga blog: We would like to invite all of our families to enjoy a drive-thru visit to Conestoga to pick up your child’s belongings on Tuesday, May 26th. This will include yearbooks if your child ordered one. Students in grades K-2 may pick up their belongings between 1:30-3:30 and grades 3-6 may pick up their belongings from 3:30 to 6:30. We realize that many of our families have multiple students at our school and will need to pick up all their belongings at one time. Please email Mrs. Ragland or your classroom teacher with the names of the children and when you think you will be able to do a pick-up, and we will group belongings together. If the grade level time does not suit and you need to come at a different time, just let us know. Please realize that we need to organize this event so that we can get everything to everyone without creating a traffic jam. Please also use this time if you need to return items to your teachers or the school. As long as you are staying in the district your child may keep the school computer. If you are moving out of the district please return it on the 26th.
Here are some safety guidelines for our drive through pick up.
*Follow all traffic patterns and/or traffic cones. *Please stay inside your car and a staff member will hand you the bags. *We ask that the person lowering the car window to receive the bags be wearing a mask, as our staff will be wearing masks too. *Depending on the traffic behind you at the time, please be mindful that conversations will need to be brief. *Remember that we are smiling behind our masks. *Mrs. Ochs and Mrs. Graham will be two of the teachers handing out belongings from 4:00-5:00 if it works for you to come at that time. 🙂 If it does, we would love to see you! You may also return school books and tokens at that time.
- Mrs. Ochs’s Google Meet M-TH 2:00-2:15 for any math, social studies, 4-0 writing questions or instruction needed.
- Mrs. Graham’s Google Meet M-Th 2:15-2:30 for any reading, science, or 4-G writing questions or instruction needed.
- Mrs. Graham’s Google Meet Book Share Tuesday & Thursday 2:30-2:40 to share books you’re reading or have finished.
- Wednesday 4th Grade Google Meet 11:00-11:30 so we can see and talk to each other. This link will be listed on the blog that morning.