Hi everyone! I hope you are prepared for the first day back! Here are a couple of key notes for the first day:
- Marticville students should take the activity bus #167 after school. That bus will stop at the high school, pick up more students, and then end at Manor M.S. front doors. Coach Kramer and I will meet the students at the front of Manor and direct them to the locker rooms where they can change into practice clothes. We will then practice at the same area where we have been all summer.
- You will pick up your child at MANOR M.S. – there is not a bus back to the high school, nor to Marticville.
- If your child would like to leave their bags or items in the locker room, please make sure they have a lock. Coaches are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- When packing your child’s bag for practice, please make sure they have sneakers, socks, shorts, tshirt, and sweats (as the weather changes- certainly not this week!). A water bottle is also essential for practice.
- There is NO PRACTICE ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. Any day off or an early dismissal will be a no practice day.
- We have our first meet on Tuesday, Sept. 6. I will be sending out details regarding the meet transportation and protocol later this week as we will not have practice after Wednesday.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!