Just a few reminders for tomorrow’s meet at Iron Bridge:
- We will be leaving Manor MS at 6:30am- it is a good idea for kids to ride the bus as we are not sure where we will be setting up and there are quite a few schools that will be attending.
- Schedule: JV Boys 9:00am, JV Girls 9:45am, Varsity Boys 10:30, Varsity Girls 11:15, Awards 12:00 ***PLEASE NOTE- THE MEET DIRECTORS INDICATED THEY INITIALLY SENT THE INCORRECT TIMES- THESE ARE THE MOST UP TO DATE TIMES! THIS YEAR IS BOYS FIRST THEN GIRLS***
- You are welcome to take your child home after their race or if they take the bus home, please plan to pick them up around 1. I will send out a Remind notification when we are on the way back to Manor Middle School
- Kids should have full uniform, full sweats/warmups, yellow warm up/team shirt, sneakers to run and walk the course, and spikes if they are using them. They should also have water bottles, snacks, etc.
- There will be snacks available for purchase and meet shirts. Last year the shirts were around $20-25