Outside Agencies and Providers

Our school encourages communication with outside agencies and providers.  If your child/family would benefit from having communication between the school and your family doctor, therapist, psychologist, etc. please contact me.  You will be asked to sign a release of information, which will allow this communication to occur.

In addition, if your child is going to be receiving behavioral support (BC, MT, BHT) via an outside agency (Phil Haven, TeamCare, PA Counseling, etc.) , there is additional paperwork that the Penn Manor School District requires those providers to complete. Please contact me as soon as you know of these approved services for your child so I can begin the process for welcoming the outside agency staff members into our school buildings.