*April 2 update: Restrictions at district outdoor recreational facilities
To help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all outdoor playground facilities at Penn Manor schools will be closed through April 30. The public is permitted to use walking paths, the practice football field/track at Penn Manor High School, open fields at Comet Field, and other open space while practicing social distancing to do our part to try to reduce the spread of the virus.
Closed facilities include
- Indoor recreational facilities
- Water fountains
- Playground equipment
When considering using Penn Manor School District open spaces please remember to:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Don’t congregate in groups
- Take hand sanitizer, and use it regularly
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean up after pets
- Avoid activities that put you in crowded areas
Thank you for your cooperation.