How Can Agency Providers Visit Our Schools?

Our schools encourage communication with outside agencies and providers.  If your child/family would benefit from having communication between the school and your family doctor, therapist, psychologist, etc. please contact your school counselor.  You will be asked to sign a release of information, which will allow this communication to occur.

Release of Information Form

In addition, if your child is going to be receiving behavioral support (BC, MT, BHT) via an outside agency (Phil Haven, TeamCare, PA Counseling, etc.), there is additional paperwork that the Penn Manor School District requires those providers to complete.

Please contact your school counselor as soon as you know of these approved services for your child so the school can begin the process of welcoming the outside agency staff members into our school buildings.