- A Winter Holidays survey was sent home with students last week. In order for me to best prepare relevant and exciting lessons for the students, please complete and return this survey by TOMORROW (December 5). Thank you!
- Our PTO will be hosting Holiday Happenings this coming Friday (December 7) at 5:00 PM in the cafeteria. This night will include the annual Holiday Shop, free hot chocolate and cookies, crafts, coloring, games, face painting, balloons, etc… We hope to see you there!
- If interested in volunteering to help with this event, please visit this link to sign up.
- Division by 7’s worksheet
- Spelling tic-tac-toe activity #1
- Spelling: Friday, December 7
- Reading/Vocabulary: Tuesday, December 11
- Science: Wednesday, December 12
- December 12: 5th & 6th Grade Music Concert @ 6:00 PM
- December 14: Next Book Exchange
- December 17: House of Representatives Birthday Card Cover Submissions due
- December 21: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- December 22-January 1: Holiday Break; NO SCHOOL