- An important PSSA Surprise letter was sent home with students last week. Please read the letter and return your encouragement note cards no later than this coming MONDAY (April 15), as this is the first day of PSSA testing.
- ELA PSSA Testing will occur this coming MONDAY (April 15) through Wednesday (April 17).
- Our next book exchange is MONDAY (April 15). Please remind your child to bring their books to school on Monday.
- Report cards were sent home with students on Monday. Please sign and return the envelope and comments sheet at your earliest convenience.
- The students have done such a great job this year with mastering their multiplication basic facts! Through the use of Ice Cream Math, they have been working to pass various levels of their basic facts, in order to earn new levels to their ice cream sundaes. The time has finally come to have our ice cream party, as a reward to them for their tremendous efforts! If interested in making a donation to our party, please follow the link and sign up here. Thank you all so much for your continuous support and generosity this year!
- April 17: Tropical Smoothie PTO Fundraiser Night
- April 18: Weather Make-Up Day (school in session)
- April 19-22: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 23: Ice Cream Math Party donations due
- April 24-25: Math PSSA Testing
- April 26: Ice Cream Math Party
- May 7: Olympic Day (parent volunteers needed)
- May 10: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM