- PTO Fundraiser orders and money are due on Thursday (October 31). If your child sold items for our fundraiser, please make sure they bring the order form/money to school on Thursday.
- School will be closed on Friday (November 1) due to an in-service day.
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences next week, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick 6-question survey either online or via the paper copy sent home with students this week. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Gumball Subtraction worksheet
- Reading – Unit 2: TOMORROW, October 30
- As part of our new reading curriculum, we will be having unit assessments to evaluate the students’ ability to perform a cold read and answer questions relating to the unit’s focus skills. The second unit assessment will be focusing on main idea and supporting details.
- November 4-6: Scholastic Book Fair
- November 6 & 7: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 6-8: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 8: Next Book Exchange
- November 12: PTO Fundraiser Pick-Up Night
- November 13: Picture Retake Day
- November 14: Last Day for Thanksgiving Donations
- November 15: PTO Movie Night
- November 18-20: Ag in the Classroom
- November 27: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- November 28-December 2: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL